2019 PSL Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN ANY PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Deadlines: To be eligible for to win, you must submit a valid entry between May 13, 2019 and June 28, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Prizes: From among all Entrants, three (3) prize winners (each prize winner a “Winner”) will be selected at random to win the following (“VIP Training Camp Experience”):
- Opportunity to attend an Oakland Raiders Training Camp practice in Napa. Date to be determined by Raiders.
- One (1) hotel room for two (2) consecutive nights in or around Napa. Hotel and dates to be determined by Raiders.
- Round trip coach airfare for two (2) between local airport and Oakland or San Francisco airport. Airline, dates and seat assignments to be determined by Raiders.
Selection of Winners: A random drawing will be conducted by Raiders for the VIP Training Camp Experiences on or about July 12, 2019. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Raiders will make 3 attempts to notify a potential winner via telephone or email within 48 hours from the time the entry is selected. If the Raiders are unable to reach a potential winner via telephone or email within 48 hours after a potential winner is selected or if any message is not returned within 24 hours, then that potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner’s entry will be selected at random from the remaining eligible Entries. All winners must execute an affidavit of eligibility before claiming any prize. Raiders shall have no liability for any potential Prize winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential prizewinner for any reason.
All selections shall be done via random drawing.
- How to Enter: All Entrants agree that all decisions of the Oakland Raiders shall be final and Entrants waive any right to challenge any decisions made by the Oakland Raiders. Entrants expressly agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and expressly agree to all of the terms and conditions herein.
There are two ways to submit a valid entry. Only one entry is allowed per person or account.
- PSL payment in full. Each Raiders PSL licensee that pays in full the balance due on his or her account on or before June 28, 2019 is automatically entered into one or more drawings in the 2019 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) for all prizes. Please contact your representative for the payoff amount and how to submit payment. Any licensee who previously paid the license fee in fully will be automatically entered. One entry per account.
- Early PSL scheduled payment. Each Raiders PSL licensee that pays his or her scheduled payment due August 1, 2019 on or before June 28, 2019 is automatically entered into a drawing to win all prizes. Amount due will be listed on an invoice sent to you. One entry per account.
- Enter Without a Purchase. To enter without purchase, send a postcard with your name, address, email address, telephone number, age, signature, and the phrase “I agree to the terms and conditions of the Official Rules of the 2019 PSL Sweepstakes as posted on www.raiders.com” via US Mail to the following address: The Oakland Raiders, Attn: Raiders 2019 PSL Sweepstakes Entry, 6623 Las Vegas Blvd. S, Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89199. One entry per person. An entry via this method is valid only upon receipt by Raiders. Raiders are not responsible for delayed, misdirected, or lost deliveries.
Entrant may opt out of automatic entry by contacting Raiders.
- Other Terms of Entry. A purchase does not increase the odds of winning. Each Entrant and/or Winner expressly consents to the use of his or her name, likeness, and biographical information for all publicity purposes by Raiders or any sponsor, without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winners will be solely responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on prizes. Prizes are non-transferable; no substitutions or cash redemptions. Raiders are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by technical difficulty or human error. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible Entries received.
Winner and his/her guests must travel together on same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including but not limited to passports. Winner and guest may be required to provide a credit card and/or identification at time of hotel/lodge check-in or at airport. Raiders is not responsible for travel delays or cancellations. In the event Winner cannot obtain required travel documents or clearances, Winner will forfeit the prize and no substitute prize shall be awarded to Winner. In the event the game is postponed and rescheduled, the trip will be rescheduled. In the event the game is postponed and not rescheduled, no compensation or substitution for such portion of the prize will be provided.
Winners and applicable guest must comply with rules and regulations of venue and Raiders. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of the prize and removal from event. Raiders reserves the right to remove or to deny attendance to Winner and/or guest if such person engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or behave in any way that is annoying, abusive, threatening or harassing any other person at the game. The tickets are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon. If unused, tickets cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets. Any costs incurred due to changes to the original itinerary are solely Winner’s responsibility. Game date is subject to change. Seating assignments to be determined by Raiders, in its sole discretion, at a later date. Travel and accommodations are at the Raiders discretion and subject to availability and change. Ground transportation, meals, gratuities, Passport fees, and all other expenses not specified herein are solely Winner’s responsibility.
- Eligibility and Liability: Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents (except residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, and where otherwise prohibited) over the age of 21 who submit a valid entry account and agree to the terms in these Official Rules or who otherwise submit a valid entry. Employees, officers and directors of The Oakland Raiders, Raider Image, LLC, or their respective affiliates, officers, directors, or their immediate family members are ineligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void in Rhode Island, New York, Florida, and where prohibited. By entering the Sweepstakes or accepting any prize, all Entrants expressly agree to forever waive, release, discharge, and covenant not to sue the Clark County Stadium Authority, The Oakland Raiders, Raiders Football Club, LLC, LV Stadium Events Company, LLC and/or any of their past and present partners, limited partners, owners, members, managers, entity owners (and the current and former officers, directors, shareholders, partners, members, managers, limited partners, assigns and employees of any owners or entity owners), employees, agents, attorneys, directors, officers, shareholders, contractors, successors, assigns and insurers or the Bose Corporation (collectively “Raiders Related Parties”) of, for and from any and all claims, debts, liabilities, demands, obligations, costs, fees, expenses, actions and causes of action whatsoever, of every nature, character and description (collectively, “Claims”), known and unknown, including, but not limited to, all those arising out of or in any way related to the Sweepstakes; these Official Rules; the legality of these Official Rules; Entrant’s entry; the negligence of Raiders or any Raiders Related Party; the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize; any travel related to any prize; any purchase of tickets; any participation in the Sweepstakes; and any presence at any stadium or on the field or sideline. Entrant represents and warrants that he or she owns and/or has the authority to release the Claims stated herein expressly waives Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which provides:
“A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
Raiders is not responsible for errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, but not limited to, errors or problems which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes. If for any reason an Entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible.
Further, by entering the Sweepstakes or accepting any prize, all Entrants expressly agree to at all times defend, hold harmless, and indemnify the Raiders and all Raiders Related Parties from and against any and all Claims of any kind or nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements) arising out of or in any way related to the Sweepstakes; these Official Rules; the legality of these Official Rules; Entrant’s entry; the negligence, active or passive, of Raiders or any Raiders Related Party; the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize; any travel associated with any prize; any purchase of tickets; any participation in the Sweepstakes; and any presence at any stadium, or on the field or sideline.
Raiders reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time. Raiders also reserves the right to substitute any similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value for any prize listed in these Official Rules or any other communication regarding the Sweepstakes and reserves the right to revoke the prize of any Entrant, at any time, if the Entrant acts in a manner that is, in the Raiders’ discretion, offensive, harassing, threatening, repugnant, or violent at any time.
These Official Rules shall be construed and interpreted according to the laws of the state of Nevada without regard to choice of law principles. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Clark County Nevada having jurisdiction. Further, to the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will Entrant or Raiders be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited.
This Sweepstakes is being conducted by Raiders Football Club, LLC in its capacity as agent for the sale of personal seat licenses. The Clark County Stadium Authority is not operating this Sweepstakes.
- Winners List. For a list of any Winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Raiders 2019 PSL Sweepstakes Entry, 6623 Las Vegas Blvd. S, Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89199. Winner's list requests must be made by Wednesday, July 31, 2019.